- Provides some basic professional medical care and advise, perform nursing assistant to the executive if necessary.
- Work closely with the executive and take care of medical care.
- Manage personal executive’s appointments and schedule.
- Prepare related reports, data analysis, preparation of presentations as requested by supervisor or assigned projects.
- Represent the executive, attend meetings in the executive’s absence.
- Perform any related secretariat or nursing tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (GPA > 3:00)
- 3+ years of nurse’ experience in ER, ICU, Surgical, IPD ward especially geriatric ward.
- Exceptional communication skills (English and Thai) (TOEIC > 500) or Level A2
- Ability to work in a confidential manner, ensuring information is shared with internal and external individuals in an appropriate manner.
- Good interpersonal skills, work well under pressure
- Flexible to travel abroad/upcountry at a period of 3-6 months.
- Flexible working hour.
- Able to move the address to close the office.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume to email@example.com